PIHMAA is the official Alumni Association for the country’s premier hospitality education institute, The Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, Pusa, New Delhi.
PIHMAA essentially works to promote goodwill with the alumni of the institute and helps in further building the brand equity of the Institute and its students, past and present. During the year PIHMAA plans events that provide industry knowledge, updates and a platform to network with the students of the institute who have graduated over a horizon spreading nearly six decades.
Distinguished alumni have been, and continue to be, Industry stalwarts with stellar careers and amazing success stories. The Institute has over the years produced CEO’s, Celebrity Chefs, Academicians, key decision makers within and outside the hospitality sector besides highly successful entrepreneurs.
Taking you on great journeys
Aims & Objective
- To knit all Pusaites (IHM Pusa Alumni) into a cohesive fraternity.
- To create, maintain and utilise the collective Knowledge Bank of the Alumni.
- To strengthen a sense of pride and faith in the alma mater, the Institute.
- To provide support and guidance for betterment of the Institute and the present Students, from Alumni, in various ways.
- To develop a fellow feeling and brotherhood between the old students and the present student body.
- To work for the promotion of Hospitality Education in general.
Rules & Regulations
- Membership of PIHMAA is open only to Alumni of the IHM Pusa, who have completed a Diploma / Degree course of at least 1 year duration.
- Alumni may apply for Life Membership by paying a one-time fee of Rs.5000.
- Membership will be subject to approval by the PIHMAA, as per rules & regulations in force.
- Young Alumni (having completed their course not more than 3 years back) may become members by paying half the Life Membership Fee and pay the balance in 2 years, if they choose to do so.
- Teachers (past & present), who have taught for a minimum of 10 years.
For detailed Rules & Regulations of PIHMAA, kindly contact PIHMAA office.
Life Members of PIHMAA enjoy various benefits as follows:
- Opportunity to network with senior alumni, at positions across the Hospitality & Foodservice Industry & allied Industries.
- Invites to Members-only events organised by PIHMAA.
- A preferred rate to gated events organised by PIHMAA.
- Invites/preferred entry prices for Industry Events, or Product Offers, wherever possible.
- Search for batchmates.
- Opportunity to do business within the PIHMAA community.
For detailed Member Benefits of PIHMAA, kindly contact PIHMAA office.
The current Executive Committee
1996 (Vice President)
Narinder Singh Bhuie
Col. Ravi Mandla
Yog Raj Wadhwa
Anshu M. Arora
Tarun Kumar Thakur